Tuesday 13 December 2011

Font Ideas

This is a table that I constructed in Microsoft Word. I wanted to get some feedback on some fonts that I liked and couldn't choose between. Since I didn't really like the fonts that were already available for use on my Magazine cover, I decided to visit a free font website. I went to http://www.1001freefonts.com/. So some of these fonts, such as "Birth of A Hero" was downloaded from that website. I constructed this table because I wanted to use a font that was preferred by a majority of people rather than a small minority.
So this table is a tally that shows the preferences of various people that I asked; I asked 10 of my friends to choose the font that they liked best and here are the results.


Font
Count
Princetown Let
3
Birth of a Hero
5
Tekton Pro
0
Myriad Pro
1
Bank Gothic
1

No comments:

Post a Comment